Low fat recipes, Quick Cook And Low Fat, important to have a low fat diet, Seafood recipes, Dessert recipes, Vegetarian & meat recipes in less than 30 mins.
It has been a long day and you must be thinking about cooking for your entire family. It is very hard to cook when you come home from a tired day and you have to prepare meals for your complete family. Obviously, this turns out to be such a hectic job, but you can make it easy. It is good to find some shortcuts rather than keeping yourself busy and you will get more and more tired.
It is best to make the recipes that will not take more than 30 minutes and this is how you will be able to make a quick meal for your family. It will reduce the problems such as tiredness and it will save your time too. Such as, if you were spending one to two hours in cooking a meal, then now you are spending nearly 30 minutes or sometimes less, this is how you will be able to do a lot of things in this one hour. You can either spend this time with your family or you can take some rest within this time. It is important for your body to have some rest too because it will grow tired more with the time and finally, you will no longer be able to work. So, it is best to give proper time to your body too.
After a very tiring day, it is almost the last thing that every woman has to do. Before you put yourself into other trouble, we have got some big deals for you. This is not the kind of some discount offers but this is a very healthy and time saving offer. We have come up with the meals you will be able to make within 30 minutes or sometimes even less than this time. Moreover, they are highly healthy for your family. You will be easy to cook them and all the meals that are mentioned below varies in their composition thus you will be able to meet the cravings of yourself.
We have not only listed the dinner recipes, but you will also find breakfast recipes, dessert recipes, vegetarian recipes and the best thing is that, all of these recipes take no more than 30 minutes and they have low fat. We are hopeful that this will be the best thing and you will enjoy a lot.
Chapter 1: Why It Is Important To Have A Low Fat Diet?
Low fat diets are the meals that have limited the grams of fat consumed by a person in his entire day. No doubt that these fat diets are highly beneficial for the ones who are at the risk of developing many different complications because of the presence of fat. Experts also say that the diets that are low in fat, usually leads to weight loss, but it is short term, on the other time, they can be sometimes non healthy or not successful if considered for the long term use.
As you know that everything has some pros and cons and this is also suitable for the low fat diet that has benefits, but it can be harmful for the body, therefore, it is required to keep the fat minimal but make sure that it is meeting your average daily requirement of the fat.
Such low fat diets are highly beneficial in the reduction of weight, but it is important to be wise and make a healthy choice which will be by not only limiting your intake of fat but you have to be optimal. Such as if you are replacing your fat content with a sugary beverage or some chocolate syrup, then you are not choosing a right thing because this will not help in the reduction of the weight but it will also not help in maintaining the good health of the body.
On the other hand, if you are finding some alternative for the beans for the steak in your dinner and you are using the flavored vinegar instead of oil that you can put on your salad then this is one of the best strategy that can help you in the maintenance of the body weight.
That is why, if a person has decided for the loss of weight, but he is choosing a diet low in fat, then it is not the good choice for the diet and this is not the proper way of losing the fat. Whenever you are comparing the low carb diets, you will lose the weight and this is how it has been proved to be highly beneficial diet. Such as, you will observe the significant and drastic reductions in the triglyceride level of your blood as compared to the reduction in the fat diet.
It is also important to maintain your calories too, that you are about to consume each day. If the intake of calories is reduced, then the diet will help the person more in reducing the weight.
Naturally, the foods that are low in fat includes the vegetables, fruits, beans, grains, low fat, legumes or fat free dairy products along with the lean proteins. Lean proteins include lean ground beef, fish, eggs, pork tenderloin, skinless chicken breast, soy products. If you are looking for the natural fat free and the low calorie beverages, then it includes water, black coffee, diet soda, 100% fruit juice and unsweetened tea.
High fat foods are opposite to the above mentioned foods because they are the ones that are made up of the trans and saturated fats, including the processed food, fast foods, mayonnaise, snack foods, whipped cream, creamy salad dressings, cream soup, gravy made from meat drippings, chocolate and ice cream. Blended coffee drinks, milkshake and alcoholic dessert drinks are also one of the examples of the beverages that are low in their fat content.
Chapter 2: Tools For Quick Cooking
It was a long time ago when only the rocks, sticks and fire were forming the entire kitchen and they were the only tools that were in use. Although it was easier to make the list of all the equipments that are used in the cooking, but it is now more easy to cook with the help of the knives along with the spatulas that are heat resistant. These modern days are very good and they have made life much easier.
If you have never gone to the kitchen and now you want to make the delicious and tasty recipes of your own, including the ones that are healthy for yourself then it can be hard for you in the first attempt if your kitchen hasn’t enough tools. Here were have nearly 11 tools in our kitchen that will help you in learning their essential use. With the help of these tools, you will be able to make quick food within only matter of few minutes.
There is no need to worry if you have not all of these tools in your kitchen because it will obviously take time to buy all the equipments and so you can buy them from time to time. Make sure that you are considering your budget too, if looking to build up your essential tools. Here are some of the inexpensive and essential tools that you will need in your modern kitchen. Without these tools, you will not be able to make good recipe in your kitchen.
- Chef’s Knife: knife is one of the biggest game changer if it is sharp. Have you ever tried to cut the sweet potato in half with a knife that is not sharp? It is highly terrible. So, if you are using a knife that is dull, so it will make lots of time to prepare your meal and it can be dangerous too.
- Cutting Board: if you really want to take care about your knife, then it surely needs the cutting board. This is how it will be easy to transfer the food from the cutting board to the pan and your pot. This is how your knife will be sharper all the time.
- Nonstick Pan: some of the people usually prefer the stainless steel, but rest others usually like non stick pan. You should also look for the best skillet because right after knife, you should take care of your skillet that you can use in your over or to grill your meal.
- Sauce Pot: the small sauce pot is highly essential in making things such as sauces and soups and for steaming or boiling the vegetables. You should select the smaller one if you are the only one. But if you have a family, then buying a large one is the best. Smaller soup pot of 1.5 quarts will be fine too.
- Meat Thermometer: you might be thinking that it is the excessive tool, but this is the best investment that you are ever going to make. It is best because you will be sure that your meat has been cooked completely.
- Aluminium Baking Sheet: these are the aluminium sheets that are used by the majority of people for the baking of food. You can bake your cookies, roast your vegetables and bake things such as fish or chicken.
- Measuring Spoons And Cups: this is one of the best things that you can buy if you follow the recipes and when you have the good measuring equipments. Have you ever thought of making a good thing without having a good measuring equipment? How can you say that all the things are balanced?
- Tongs: if you have no tongs today, I can actually understand your problem now. You might be using the chopsticks, two forks or the spatula in order to flip the food. Though it works good, but it is associated with lots of problems such as the splashing of things, dropping of food and much big mess so it’s better to buy tongs.
- Heat Resistant Rubber Spatula: the rubber spatula is one of the best mixing tools and it is great for the mixing of all the things. If you left it in the pot accidently, then don’t worry, it will not melt because it is resistant to heat.
- Metal Turner: it is one of the best things for turning different things such as burgers on the grill, flipping of the fried eggs or the scrambled eggs and many other things.
- Kitchen Towel, Hot Pad: protecting of the hands is one of the most important things that you have to do in the kitchen. Thus, it is best to use the kitchen towel or the hot pad whenever you are working in the kitchen because it will help you a lot.
Chapter 3: Tips To Make Low Fat Recipes
Are you looking for the healthier version of the recipes without losing their taste? No need to fear at all because here are some tips and tricks that will help you in making the best food recipes with the reduced sugar, fat, calories and salt but it must have increased fiber to help you change your diet easily.
- Cut Down Fats: if you are frying your food, then make sure you are using a good non stick pan for the dry frying. If you cut the oil, you have reduced your 45 calories in each teaspoon of your meal. If your food is drying more than there is no need add oil, you can simply add water in it. Make sure you are using oils and fats that are high in their good fat such as the olive oil and make sure that you are using less oil as compared to the one that is suggested by the recipe.
- Have Low Salt: many recipes say that you can add the salt up to taste or according to your need. If you simply replace it with some alternative such as pepper, spices, herbs, juices or vinegar. This is how you will be able to find the exact amount that you need.
- Reduce Your Sugar: if you are going to start baking, then try to bake with small amount of sugar. Most of the cake recipes work with this small quantity that is halved. You can also remove the sugar in some recipes such as tea breads, fruit cakes by simply adding some dry fruit.
- Increase Fiber: you can increase the fiber in your diet to keep yourself healthy. Simply try alternatives of bread, pasta and increase and get the high fiber content which will keep you full for the long time. Without using the white flour, you can mix the whole meal and plain flour whenever you decide for the baking.
- Stews And Soups: it is better to allow your soup to become cool and this is how you can get rid of fat that will gather on the liquid top. you can also replace the traditional fatty meats in the stew with the simple pulses such as beans, lentils and peas so that it will help you in reducing the calories along with the fat. This is how you will be able to add fiber in the food.
- Cheese: if you are going to add cheese in your food, then try to use the flavored cheese such as blue cheese or mature cheese because you will have to add less cheese but you will get complete flavor. If you don’t like the taste of this cheese, then you can use the alternative that should be low in the fat.